Install Either our own Club-Viewer App or Android “STBEmu for IPTV”
With FREE 48 Hour Trial.
Our own Club-Viewer Android App
- On your Android device please open a Web Browser and go to the following address: http://and.mine.nu/tvbox.apk
- The App should start to download and install itself. If it does not click on the APK file.
- Please answer YES to any prompts and our Android App should complete the install.
- Select Free Trial from the display to get a free 48 hour trial.
- There is no need to continue with the order from this site. Everything can be done via our App.
Download STBEmu from Google Play Store on your Android device.
Load the Android STB Emulator app and you will see this screen
Tap the near the top right corner and then click settings – the 4th icon from the right
If you see this screen: Look on your remote for the MENU Button. It usually is a small square with three horizontal lines in it. When you press it a menu will open on the screen. Press the top option SETTINGS. Then carry on below.
Tap Test portal to modify the existing profile or Add profile to start a new one
Tap STB Model
Tap MAG 254 or whichever STB you wish to emulate
Tap Portal settings
Tap Portal URL
You need to enter our Portal which is: http://tvk.mine.nu
Now tap Screen Resolution
I chose 1280×720 you are welcome to choose higher but if it is laggy then reduce i
Scroll down and find MAC address.
This is an important number because it is how we will identify your set top box.
You must change the default MAC address, tap on MAC address
Set the MAC addres to the one you want to use…
You will have to enter this MAC Address on your Subscription Order
Note: If you get the MAC address not found when trying to activate, try exiting the STB emulator,
remove it and reinstall, when you re-enter the MAC here exit the STB emulator and re-enter.
Now continue with your Order and select MAC Device Subscription.